Monday, February 18, 2013

Twitter's role in selling a house

I was sitting in the bathroom today, listening to the skylight.

Photo Credit: o palsson via Compfight cc

You heard me right.

It is a very windy day and the clouds are racing buy -- the low ones are racing to the west and the higher ones are zooming northeastward.

This I supposed makes for some very gusty stuff and the skylight is taking part in it. Every few minutes it makes a crackle or a plastic twisting kind of sound.

I was sitting there thinking of this, having just been on twitter.   Maybe I should tweet this?

My thoughts started to roll like the wind outside.  It got me to wondering: When you buy a house, you do a title search.  Maybe in the future you will do a social engine search before purchasing your next home.  Just to see what the occupant complained about in their humble abode.

Maybe you tweeted how you hated the neighbors or how you had to build a fence to keep their dog out.  Maybe you complained every time the toilet overflowed ( and it overflowed a lot.)

I could go on, but, I think you get the twitpic.

Social media changes everything doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment